Thursday, April 2, 2009

The kids websites are going to be changing soon as I will not be able to upload pictures so I thought this willbe the next best thing to keep in touch with what is new with us. It will be one location where you can check in with the Hambrick's.
Carter continues to be a "big boy" with his potty training. He has remembered to tell me when he needs to go and even sleeps in big boy underwear at nightime too! I am so glad that I waited until he was ready because if potty training is this easy with him I am hoping that it will be just as easy with Kara.
Kara is growing and talking up a storm. She loves to run after Carter and "play" with him. Lately she has been sitting in his chair and reading books (or standing up and looking out the back window!).
Tonight we went to the members only zoo night and so it was a late night here. Carter had a great time as did Kara too. The weather has been so nice that we are enjoying being outdoors. I just hope it continues.

No comments: