WOW- I woke up Friday morning and felt like I was in a dust cloud. YUCK- I have been waiting on the Spring weather but I guess I forgot to mention leave the pollen. haha
To start off our Spring Break week we left our house at 10 am on Saturday only to return at 8 pm at night! Walter's cousin got married Saturday morning we had a reception and then headed over to his other cousin's family shower. Needless to say, Kara had about an hour nap (if that) Carter didn't take a nap and I was one tired mommy Saturday night. We did manage to set out clocks ahead and get up for church on Sunday and decided to do our flower beds- so we worked all day in the yard, both kids played and the yard does look nice.
Now, I'm awake and its 5:00 am. I thought about baking M&M cookies because that is on the list for this week, or put away some clothes upstairs, or .... I figured if I played on the computer I would eventually get sleepy. I know 7 am will be here soon and that is probably when my kids will awake. :)
Happy 4th of July!
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment