I went to get Kara after a nap and this is what I found. She had taken all her babies and a lot of things off her shelf!
Visited the Woodlands Children Museum. Carter loves the firetruck area. Kara's favorite is the grocery store and kitchen.
We have played many afternoons on the slip-n-slide. Carter got a racing one for his birthday so that has been fun too.

Carter finally got a helmet and even when he played t-ball this past Spring Kara always put the helmet on backwards! Funny girl!!


We went to the zoo with our cousins and grandma too!


Went to many library storytimes but also Kara LOVES to read to her babies.



Played babies ALOT! In fact, everyday to be exact. This pictures shows the babies having a snack.

Kara gave Carter a pair of her jeans to wear!

Went to the Children's Museum AGAIN!
Played babies ALOT! In fact, everyday to be exact. This pictures shows the babies having a snack.
Kara gave Carter a pair of her jeans to wear!
Made smores (a lot of work for them to only eat one!)


Went to the splashpad (twice). They both have such a good time with the water.


I know summer is winding down but I am determined to continue having fun! :) I went this past week to set up my classroom so that is out of the way. This week I have had some professional development classes, but after tomorrow it is back to summer time. (At least for a few more weeks!). If it would stop raining and thundering we might be able to go back to swimming!
Went to the splashpad (twice). They both have such a good time with the water.
I know summer is winding down but I am determined to continue having fun! :) I went this past week to set up my classroom so that is out of the way. This week I have had some professional development classes, but after tomorrow it is back to summer time. (At least for a few more weeks!). If it would stop raining and thundering we might be able to go back to swimming!
No comments:
Post a Comment