I decided to put away the Christmas decorations (except the tree) yesterday. It is always so nice to have the decorations up but also nice when they are put away. The house looks "clean" (as clean as it can be with two kids) and it is like a fresh start for the new year. I told Walter we could tackle the outside when it gets warmer. Now, I could get busy with the outside as today is in the 60's but I might wait until later then week.
The kids had a good Christmas we have been busy playing with alot of new toys and even some old toys. I think they get more and more toys every Christmas, but I guess that is short lived as when they get older they will only want money. So, I will enjoy it now!
Happy 4th of July!
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment