Love her "cheese"!
Candy bar is filled with sweets.
Daddy getting the cotton candy machine ready.
Pin the gumball in the machine.
And then we had a lollipop toss.
Happy Birthday song~
This girl got lots of fabulous gifts from family and friends.
Got a new bike from mommy and daddy. I am shocked that she took off down the street since she pushes the tricycle with her feet and wouldn't use the pedals. Who knew? :) Now, she wants to ride all the time.


For dinner we headed out to one of her favorite restaurants- Spring Creek BBQ.
Finished the day with a bath and then Bitty baby wearing her new bathing suit! :)

Some of her favorites include: playing with babies, reading books, digging in the dirt, swinging, and coloring. She still loves her blankies (has to have two of them) plus a few ba's (pacifiers). She is 29lbs. (45 %) 38inches (75%). We love her so much and I am so blessed!
Some of her favorites include: playing with babies, reading books, digging in the dirt, swinging, and coloring. She still loves her blankies (has to have two of them) plus a few ba's (pacifiers). She is 29lbs. (45 %) 38inches (75%). We love her so much and I am so blessed!
1 comment:
3! Happy Birthday Kara. What a cute idea for a party. I love all the candy and sweets.
Post a Comment