Saturday, July 9, 2011

A few changes

After Kara ripped off a piece of wallpaper from their bathroom one day. I decided to take the wallpaper off and repaint it. Of course, after doing so the back wall seemed plain. I looked for something that would catch my eye but after a few stores I thought the kids could paint.
So, first we paint a shade of blue.

Next, look at some fish and Carter looked at his favorite shark book for some ideas of what to paint. Kara did thumb print fish and Carter made a shark with Nemo and his house.
We had fun and with guidance we made an ocean scene. They look good hanging on the yellow wall. Then, finally I got my carpet cleaned! Who would think that someone would be so excitied about getting thier carpets cleaned but it is like moving into a new house! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love it!! That is such a great idea and way cheaper than store artwork . I'm going to copy you :)

Oh and we got our carpets cleaned too. I was equally excited!