Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

We stayed home this year and had fun eating, setting off fireworks, playing the new Wii and just being together. I am hoping we have more days and weekends like last night! Tomorrow it is back to work for me and the kids have one more day. Every year seems to get harder and harder when it is time to go back. I think Carter is warming up to going back. But then again it could be faux. I think Kara is going to have a rough back to school week-she doesn't have a "ba" anymore! (aka-pacifier). It is long over due but hard non the less for her as well as mom. I did not set any resolutions this year but will continue to strive to be the best mom, wife, friend to all. Plus, continue to exercise and eat healthy (and not go to sonic for as many diet comes a week). I think if I work towards small goals each month it maybe better than a goal for the year. So, this month we will get organized!

No comments: