Monday, April 2, 2012

Rewinding a month or so

So I have been so bad about blogging and adding pictures. I wish I could say it was one thing or reason BUT, its not. At first, it was that the laptop wasn't working properly, then it was I forgot and now I feel it is because I am so busy with other things at night that I forget to sit and update, upload, etc. So, now we have a month and a half worth of photos that were worth posting. :) Baseball season has begun and actually is almost over (4 more games). We went to the rodeo and each got to do what they were wishing and wanting to do (Carter made a lasso, Kara wanted to ride the ponies). She was thrilled to ride Twinkie and it was probably THE BEST 4 minutes of her life. :) My aunt and uncle came down to visit over our spring break and after the monsoon of rain we were able to enjoy a few days of sunshine. The kids of course had to play in the mud from the monsoon rains. We went to Bouncin Bears one day, stayed up too late, watched lots of movies, saw The Lorax, and have a fun time. Uncle Mike even built Kara a balance beam that she has been wanting to build so we are busy with that.
Our weekends are filled with baseball on Saturdays and then it seems like we run run run like crazy and are exhausted in the evening. I find myself doing more on Sunday and the cycle begins all over again on Monday. As long as we are having fun I guess it is worth it. :)





























1 comment:

The Skains Family said...

They just keep getting cuter and cuter!!!