Sunday, May 17, 2009

Fun weekend







This weekend was one of those that was relaxing, non planned, and just fun. The only thing we had to do was attend a birthday party of one of our friends and that is all we did. The kids got to play, stay in their pj's and just have fun.
We went to church this morning and then came home to take naps and play some more. Tomorrow Walter's little brother Justin's girlfriend is going to start watching our kids until the end of the year. I am excited and I think Carter will enjoy staying at home too! It will be nice for both of them as well as me too. She graduated this past weekend from Sam but is not able to find a job yet so this is helping us as well as her.
Mother's day was just as it should be too. Relaxing and just fun to be with my kiddos. We pulled out the summer toys and Carter found that he loves his slip-n-slide! In fact, I forgot how fun they are too. :)







No comments: