I had a great birthday this year! Of course, I can't believe that next year I will acutally be turning 30! Strange but true... one more year in my twenties. We went to the neighborhood pool this morning for a little bit and I think Kara may like swimming more than Carter but then again I don't know??? She didn't want to float in her froggy float, instead she wanted to walk around the kiddie pool holding onto mom. We will let you know how she does at the swim class in a few weeks. Carter played in the water but still is not a fan of going under or getting his head wet. The water was a little cool especially when the sun went down and the clouds came out.
Then tonight we cooked out and Molly, Mitch, Natalie and Robert came over along with my mom too. Natalie and Carter played in the slip-n-slide and had a blast as usual.
School is winding down and it can't end soon enough. This has been a rough year with Hurricane IKE, swine flu, etc. I will be glad when it is June 5th!
Happy 4th of July!
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment