Friday, May 7, 2010

Two years ago

Two years ago I was big and ready for Kara to arrive. Little did I know that I wouldn't have to push! Kara practically fell out she was so ready to come into the world. We are so blessed to have her in our lives. She maybe independent but that is one quality I love about her because I know that will come in handy as she grows older.


Happy 1st Birthday Kara!






My get down and get dirty girl.




And today she turns 2 years old. We went to a local farm and picked strawberries.YUM! One of her favorites of course. It was a fun day for all of us.






















Then, after naps we had her party tonight.











We love you so much Kara!
Happy 2nd Birthday!!
























2 comments:

Stacey Webster said...

I can't believe she is already 2! Where has the time gone? Time for another one--HAHAHA!

The Skains Family said...

Happy Birthday Kara! 2 already. That means mine is right behind her. Yikes! Looks like it was a fun day.