Sunday, May 30, 2010

Catching up

Swimming, swimming, and more swimming! We have had the little pool out for a few weeks and love to jump in for an afternoon cool off. This weekend we have spent at my mother in laws playing in the pool and of course jumping off the side. I think Kara is my dare devil who doesn't want to wear floaties. Carter is still the ease into the pool kid who isn't so sure he can "swim" without an arms length of mom. It makes me want him to start swim lessons tomorrow since he is now on the "I can swim" saying. Of course that is on my list of things to do this week! I think it is a MUST for every kid to learn how to swim.
We are all exhausted from the two days of being outside in the sun swimming so tomorrow we are planning on relaxing and doing some things around the house together.
















No comments: