Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Always-Sometimes-Never

Always
I always start my day with a diet coke.
I always kiss my kids numerous times a day.
I always pray.
I always worry. (even though I pray)
I always think I have something to do.
Sometimes
I sometimes wish I was a stay at home mom.
I sometimes want to live where there are "seasons".
I sometimes stay in my jammies all day.
I sometimes like to do nothing.
I sometimes wish I was on Dancing with the Stars.
Never
I never go a day without thinking of my grandparents.
I never stop worrying.
I never seem to get everything finished in a day.
I never get tired of searching on the internet for fun things to do.
I never eat brussel sprouts.

2 comments:

Stacey Webster said...

Never say Never---we LOVE brussel sprouts---they are like mini cabbages, just a little oil, salt and pepper, bake them in the oven. YUMMY!!! But I do agree with the rest of your list.

The Skains Family said...

Aww, the grass is always greener isn't it? I sometimes wished I worked! Haha. But no, I don't miss having all the seasons. Just a bit of fyi while I am talking to you... We may have an opportunity to move back to Houston. Jeff has had 2 interviews with GE and he should hear this week if they are going to fly him down for a face to face. Not sure how I feel about this yet!