Thursday, September 30, 2010

Worth more than a cent


Wednesday morning I got a call that Kara had swallowed a penny. I immediately broke out in a cold sweat- probably for more than one reason. 1. I wasn't there. 2. This has never happened before to me and wasn't suppose to happen either!

After talking to coworkers at school, my school nurse, and of course my pediatrician it was understood that it will pass.

Well... this morning I got another call and yes it had come out. From all of this I can say my daughter is worth much more than a penny and I am very thankful she if doing fine. (if you ask her she would say she had a penny in her diaper).

2 comments:

The Skains Family said...

Oh my! That is so crazy. And I love her comment about having a penny in her diaper. Funny!

Stacey Webster said...

And another GOOD reason to wash your hands after handling money!!!

Glad she is ok!