This girl is one crazy and silly girl sometimes when it comes to going to bed! Last week she had a hard time falling asleep and for once in her life was asking me to lay with her. Of course, I wouldn't pass that up (she is growing up to fast and I am missing her being such a snuggle bug). Needless to say, she had a few rough nights, but still had giggles and smiles to share!
Saturday morning we went to Reliant for the JDRF walk in support of my student. It is so amazing to me to see the wide range of ages that deal everyday with diabetes. How quickly life changes when diagnosed and yet my student has a smile (almost) everyday. :)
Then, after a little snooze it was Pumpkin carving time. In years past both kids will not put their hands inside the pumpkin but this year BOTH of them wanted too! Kara always draws her face and it is always so fun to see what she wants it to look like and then what it actually looks like. I love her nose this year (a circle- tiny for that matter!). Carter wanted his to look like a Jack-o-lantern with a scary mouth. He has recently talked about pumpkins, seeds, etc. at school so we had to roast some today. Then, last minute we decided to go to our church's fall festival. By 7:00 we were all hungry and had a late dinner at Chickfila.
Today it was church and sunday school and then just "stuff" at home. Laundry, dishes, cleaning up, playing, lunch, getting ready for the week, etc. We had parties/festivals again this afternoon and we are wiped out!!! I can't believe it is already another work week and I am already exhuasted! Thanksgiving is a few weeks away and that will be the next time to relax I guess...
No comments:
Post a Comment