Sunday, October 23, 2011

Zoo Boo weekend













We had a great weekend! Saturday we spent the day at the zoo and we even fed the giraffes! Then, after naps we ran to the mall. I am not sure if I am ready for the crowds of people while shopping for Christmas and it was pretty crowded last night! With 62 more days until Christmas I think online shopping will be the way to go! Or for the most part.
Today we went to church and sunday school then home to pick up and lounge around. I made rice krispie pumpkins and the kids played. It was a great weekend.
I am trying to soak all the "free" time up as I look at the calendar we hardly have any free weekends before the holidays. Not always the best way to go about the holiday season, but I hope to keep in mind that having fun with family and friends is the best way to spend the time.

No comments: