Thursday, December 1, 2011

Merry Grinchmas


The first day of December and I already have to remind myself and my over planning husband that this holiday season and weeks to come should not be filled with all the parties, etc. but rather ones we can make without feeling overwhelmed. Like the movie How the Grinch stole Christmas the who's were so busy buying, wrapping, decorating that they forgot the true meaning of this holiday season. I certainly don't want to get wrapped into all the hustle and bustle. So.. we will take one day at a time.( Although every weekend is filled with two activities each Saturday and Sunday I will not get wrapped up! )
So, here is to a wonderful christmas season!

1 comment:

The Skains Family said...

I too reminded Jeff that I just wanted this Christmas season to be relaxing and not stressful, and just to enjoy it with my family and all the fun traditions. But here I am, just a few days before Christmas, stressed and wondering how in the world is it all going to get done before Christmas. Ugh!