Saturday, December 10, 2011

Ready for a break

I looked at the clock this morning at 10:15 and couldn't believe that I had only gone to Krogers. I have so much to do in the next few days and the weekend is getting away from me too fast. I am thankful that the kids slept until 7:15am so that was "sleeping in". But, the next thing I knew it was time to get to a party. We got home from the birthday party had about 2 hours to be at home (I was busy doing laundry, picking up the house, etc.) and then we headed out again to the second party of the day. It is just crazy when the entire weekend is filled with activities!
So, tomorrow it is another day and yet it will be filled to the brim with hustle and bustle of church, two birthday parties, plus I would like to get a few things crossed off the list...
I told myself I would not get pulled down into this mess. So, tonight I just sat on the couch, checked emails, blogged, etc. and took a few breathes.
Tomorrow I will be ready to tackle another day.

No comments: